recommended that you use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox
access the activity. In addition, it is required that the latest
version of Adobe Flash
installed on the computer.
- Be sure to have the speakers turned on for audio.
- Use the next buttons at the bottom of the page to move to the next page.
- At the end of each section, there will be quiz questions and only one attempt is allowed. Make sure to click on Submit after answering or else it won't be assessed. You will receive Gold Coins on answering the question correctly.
- There are maximum of 2 attempts allowed for the whole Online Orientation.
- You may leave the Online Orientation at anytime. In your next login you will have to click on the Enter button (as shown below) and will be able to carry on with the activity from where you last left off.
You will only be able to start a new attempt (i.e. the 2nd attempt) only if you have completed the first attempt. The new attempt for the activity can can started by checking the Start a new attempt option as shown below:
- While doing the Online Orientation activity, you will come across Feedback Questions and the responses to these questions are mandatory. We will use these responses to enhance and improve the activity for future students.
- Please note for users accessing the activity from computers outside USP network, it may take a few minutes to load the activity on the browser.
- For further information, contact email@example.com